Divorce Options® Workshop
(Presented by Marin and Sonoma County Professionals)
- Cost: FREE.
- Divorce Options® provides an invaluable service for anyone facing the process of divorce. During a difficult time in your life, you may need to start with the important decision of how to divorce. Divorce Options® provides unbiased information about self-representation, mediation, Collaborative Divorce, and litigated divorce.
- whether married, domestic partners or cohabiting
- whether same or opposite gender
- with or without children.
- Divorce Options® workshops are designed for all individuals and couples in California, who are contemplating separation or divorce:
- Divorce Options® workshops are offered by a mixture of Sonoma and Marin County Professionals. You are welcome to join on any date.
- Divorce Options® is an excellent resource to help you decide which process option is best for you and your family. No business is solicited, and no individual legal advice is given.
- Mediation and Collaborative Divorce: See https://bayareamediationandcollaborativedivorce.com/ to find out more about how Collaborative Divorce and Mediation intersect, and how collaboratively trained professionals can guide and/or assist a mediation process.
- Preregistration is required by the Friday morning prior to the workshop date in order to receive an email invitation from Zoom. Expect an email one to two days ahead of the event providing you with a Zoom invitation. If you do not receive one, please check your spam or trash.
- If you have questions about these Divorce Options® Workshops, call (630) 291-4393 or email email@example.com.